So it's friday again, and thank goodness! Work is short today so that makes it even better. I'm linking up with Lauren at My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday! Check it out.
- Ellie - she's the official pillow tryer-outer in our household.
- Wining and dining with my best friends from college - it doesn't get any better than sangria and pizza with the ladies that got me through school.
- Basically what we eat on nights when Nick and I both work. Healthy? no. Delicious? of course.
- My man took me to my favorite restaurant, Orlandos. What a sweetheart.
- Had a wonderful night at La Diosa with friends, sat on couches and sipped wine and listened to this local band of two play songs by Buddy Holly and The Eagles.
How was your week?