Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Guidelines for 2013

On January 3rd I sat down at my local Starbucks and, following Jess's* example, I wrote my future letter.  I chose to do this because making a list of goals, while helpful, can end up feeling too broad.  This year I really wanted to dig deeper into what I wanted and how I planned on making it happen.  

While I wish that I was as brave as Jess, I don't feel completely confident sharing my letter with the world.  Instead, I re-read my letter and came up with some recurring themes and crafted them into Guidelines - or a list I can look back on to remind me throughout the year of where I want to find myself come 2014.  

* for those of you who haven't stumbled upon Jess's Blog, I encourage you to take a look, she really is inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment