Friday, February 14, 2014

A Week in Five Pictures

Woohoo!  It's Friday and it's Valentines day!  I feel like I am just going non-stop today but in a good way!  So, once again I am just going to leave you with a few pictures from the week.  Have a beautiful weekend!


A cute notebook (that I don't want to write in because it's so pretty!), my planner, and a JessLC card that I don't think I'll ever use.  Did anyone else every buy anything from Jess?  I wish her shop was still open.  


I got this print from Alphonnsine, isn't it gorgeous?


Just so good.  If you haven't read The Goldfinch, you need to!


A little reading corner that we set up this past week.  I spent too much time here, reading the last pic ;)


I stopped into chip-fil-a to get a tea this week and the boy behind the counter decided that he liked me, I suppose.  He gave me a little wink and handed me some ice cream and said, "It's on the house."  Okay. I'll take it.


How was your week?  What do you have planned this weekend? 

6 comments:

  1. adorable blog! i love all your pics from this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dance With A Dolly8:48 PM, February 14, 2014

    Love your reading corner! So jelly! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with your reading nook! And I miss Chick-fil-a so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that planner too! It is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm swooning over your paper product collection! And I would love to join you in your reading nook. It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah, I love your reading corner! I want something just like it!

    ReplyDelete