Thursday, February 13, 2014

Spotlight // Wanderlust Print Co.

Today I'd like to introduce you to a lovely print shop called Wanderlust Print Co.  Honestly, the shop name says it all! Lauren, the owner and artist, sells prints but with a twist.  All her amazing, wanderlust inducing quotes, are printed on original map paper.  Because of this, every print is 100% original.  How cool is that?  

There's something romantic about maps so these automatically draw me in.  Plus, the travel quotes make me want to do all that traveling that I have been thinking about.  I can't wait to add one of these to my gallery wall! 

Take a look at some of my favorites from the shop:


1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Really awesome, right?  I am especially partial to the "Let's Get Lost" print.

And right now Lauren is offering free first class shipping with code FREESHIP!

Make sure you follow her on instagram and twitter and show her and her prints some love.

Which one is your favorite?

2 comments: