Friday, May 17, 2013

High 5 For Friday

It is Friday again and that is a wonderful, wonderful thing.  We've been crazy busy around these parts but Friday and Saturday are for date night and relaxing, respectively.  This week, I want to jump back on the H54F train since I haven't participated in a little while, and I miss it.  So here are some of the things that have been going on, according to instagram.



▲ the makings of a gallery wall in the kitchen.  Please don't mind the empty/fake family frames, I need some more pictures, but I'm also impatient 


▲ This huge margarita was almost as big as the chip bowl.  And it was scrumptious. 


▲ This is what I woke up to one morning this week.  Which reminds me heavily of Austin, which I miss.  Gorgeous, right? 


▲ The puppies are growing up so fast!  They're even posing!  But how cute is this little mug? 


▲ Some night are just made for video games.  There, I said it.  I like the occasional game of Call of Duty. 



So what have you been up to this week?  Link up with everyone here:

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg


1 comment:

  1. Your wall gallery looks really cute! {empty pictures and all!} Just came across your blog and am a new follower! =)
    -Ameryn
    www.ohsonifty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete