I'm really enjoying this picture. I took it when I landed in Austin a few weeks ago. This is my element and Austin is at her best in the dark, moody rain. Incidentally this picture also captures the mood we have been in the past weekend, except snowy. It's been so, so nice.
So last week I did alright… I cleaned out my closet again, which always leaves me feeling refreshed, especially when I am getting rid of all the things that don't fit my style anymore. Speaking of that, I have been doing a lot of thinking about my style and how much it has changed over the past year and I kind of love that. But anyway, if you're interested, I am selling some of my stuff over on instagram. I'll be adding some more as the week goes on.
I didn't redesign my design shop because I got sucked into the design dream that is my media kit. I've been making future blog plans and I figured it would be a good thing to have. I actually LOVED designing it. Maybe I should look into newsletter designing?
Also, I did eat healthier dinners, even though some of them turned out to be sub-par. Oh well. I am just thankful that N is not the least bit picky.
- Finish re-branding my jewelry shop and new site. I am venturing out from etsy and I am pretty excited about all the new things that entails.
- Get my office in shape. It's coming along pretty well but there are still some things that need to be done, thrifting and ikea trips that need to be taken, those sorts of things.
- Sponsor 3 Blogs. At least. I haven't been sponsoring lately because my posting has been spotty but now that I am back I really want to get out there and start advertising again.
- Do my taxes. I am kind of a dweeb because I took an income tax account class in college - and loved it. Every year that I do my own taxes and actually know what I am doing is another year I get to feel like a nerdy rockstar. Yep.
- Take a weekend trip. I love taking trips around Texas. I go to Austin all the time because it's my home and I miss it - so I want to take another trip there and maybe to Houston.
There are so many other things I want to accomplish this month, a lot have to do with my shop but I'll leave those for the weeklies :)
Oooh I am super excited to read your wishes for February!