Thursday, February 06, 2014

Get Smitten Over… My Current Loves

Right now I am sitting in my office looking out at the snow.  We don't get a ton of snow here, just some, just enough so that it hasn't lost its romanticism to the fact that snow can actually get in the way of things… but regardless of all that, the gray skies have me thinking of color and quirky decor and a few things I want for spring.




01. One Love Organics Skin Savior - I have heard nothing but good things about this and I love that it is organic.  I have become such a skincare nut over the past few months and I am on the hunt for great, natural skincare.

02. Julia Kostreva iPhone case - I have had my eye on this iPhone case for a while.  In fact, I have been wanting to pick up a few things from this wonderful designer, like this planner (swoon!).  Right now I am just waiting for my phone contract to be up so that I can upgrade.

03. Orvis Stripe Tee - One can never have too many striped tees, and I just really like the look of this one, the asymmetrical hem and all.

04. Baggu Zip Pouch - I have been toting my Madewell tote everywhere because it's so versatile but the downside is that I am constantly losing things in the bottom.  A little pouch like this would be a great way to corral all my little things.

05. Union Jack Pillow - I saw a pillow like this in a picture of a truly killer office and I haven't forgotten it since.  Sometimes there is just that one thing that you think you need, that piece that is perfect, even if it doesn't make sense.  This is that for me.

06. L'Oreal Nailpolish in Blue Reef - I just love this color, even if I can only seem to find it on UK sites!

07. Duck Mirror - Just really, how is this not the best thing ever?  I think I saw it on Design Love Fest a while back and I just can't get enough.

08. Sam Edelman Sneakers - These makes me want to wear them everywhere, everyday.

09. Eiffel Armchair - My interior design teacher in college instilled a deep rooted love for this beautiful design.  Of course I would love a real one but for the price, this baby would be just perfect in my office.


What about you?  What do you love right now?

4 comments:

  1. I love those chairs. They're a modern classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving everything on here! Especially the arm chair + Skin Savior product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That duck mirror I want it. I am adding that to my want list.

    ReplyDelete