01. One Love Organics Skin Savior - I have heard nothing but good things about this and I love that it is organic. I have become such a skincare nut over the past few months and I am on the hunt for great, natural skincare.
03. Orvis Stripe Tee - One can never have too many striped tees, and I just really like the look of this one, the asymmetrical hem and all.
04. Baggu Zip Pouch - I have been toting my Madewell tote everywhere because it's so versatile but the downside is that I am constantly losing things in the bottom. A little pouch like this would be a great way to corral all my little things.
05. Union Jack Pillow - I saw a pillow like this in a picture of a truly killer office and I haven't forgotten it since. Sometimes there is just that one thing that you think you need, that piece that is perfect, even if it doesn't make sense. This is that for me.
06. L'Oreal Nailpolish in Blue Reef - I just love this color, even if I can only seem to find it on UK sites!
07. Duck Mirror - Just really, how is this not the best thing ever? I think I saw it on Design Love Fest a while back and I just can't get enough.
08. Sam Edelman Sneakers - These makes me want to wear them everywhere, everyday.
09. Eiffel Armchair - My interior design teacher in college instilled a deep rooted love for this beautiful design. Of course I would love a real one but for the price, this baby would be just perfect in my office.
What about you? What do you love right now?