Friday, October 04, 2013

This & That



// I am participating in Everyday Happy and I am absolutely loving it!  If any of you read Melyssa or Erika's blogs then you know that they are both amazing women and after a few days in this course, it is clear that they have amazing amounts of wisdom on the topic of happiness and positivity.  I am just ready to soak it all up.

// You may remember me talking about my job interview last week. Well, I got the job!  That's why I have been gone the past few days.  I have 6 weeks of training to go through and it's just tiring to focus on computer training for so long.  BUT while I might not be blogging quite as much, I'll still be here :)

// I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Sarah



4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job!! And who knows, the new job may give you even more to write about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new job Sarah. I'm loving Everyday Happy too, I can't wait to see how the next 5 weeks progress.

    ReplyDelete