Tuesday, September 03, 2013

This & That

1  Ever since I saw the Boston post on The Everygirl I have been on the look out for a black and white buffalo check blanket.  I latch on to things like that, it seems.  Little snippets of photos or experiences invade my thoughts until I make them a reality.  It's been a while and I am still smitten and just this weekend I found my true love.  Thank you amazon, you're a site of many talents.  Matchmaker most recently.

2  We are going on day 4 of me not wearing my contacts. Does this make anyone else feel like the epitome of a lazy-pants kind of human being? I don't know why my vision enhancing item of choice makes such a huge difference in my put-togetherness but golly it does.

3  And no contacts means that I haven't been much in the way of public appearances.  I am not exactly working from home, but I hope to be in the not too distant future.  For now there are a few blog jobs here and there and I am just enjoying having this time off to be able to explore exactly what I want to do in the future.

4  I've been doing a little bit more working out with my buddy Jillian.  You might know her, you see, because she's pretty good at work outs and stuff.  I picked up the Ripped in 30 and 30 Day shred DVDs and I really, really like them.  Between the two there are 7 different 20 minute work outs.  I'm not following her plan exactly but the workout are Tough.  There's a lot of truth in that capital T.

5  You'll see another post from me later today because I am partaking in the Blogtember challenge. Get ready, my friends, for a lotsa blogging from me.

And now, I'd like to introduce you to one of my beautiful sponsors this month:

Facebook Bloglovin Twitter Pinterest Instagram Blog!
A Girl Smitten: Twitter A Girl Smitten: Facebook A Girl Smitten: Instagram A Girl Smitten: Bloglovin A Girl Smitten: Pinterest Image Map   

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the spotlight---I love how you did that!

    I'm looking forward to Blogtember. I'm hoping to get in as many posts as I can, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I'm glad you like it. That's totally what I was going for :)


    I'm excited as well, I missed out on Blog Everyday in May, so I'm all in this go round.

    ReplyDelete