Happy Friday everyone! I hope you had a great week! I was MIA for a bit of it, so sorry 'bout that. But giveaways! I have two of them this week. Holla! Here they are:
- $15 to Target and Ad space on mah blog! Hosted by the wonderful Lipgloss and Crayons. - Enter here.
- $15 to Target, a Bracelet from Wired Essentials, and an Embroidery hoop from Ten Feet Off Beale - enter here!
Once again I am linking up with Lauren for #H54F... and you should too! Show us your week in pictures and add your link :)
- When I went home to visit my parents I started that dreaded process of cleaning out all my things (because my parents think I'm old enough that I need to take all the rest of my things that I left when I moved out - phhht!). It actually turned out to be pretty interesting though... I found these notebooks from middle school. One is devoted entirely to a novel about two girls in the 17th century. No lie. And the other is a notebook that my best friend and I wrote back and forth to each other in. Needless to say, after I found these babies, I didn't do much else.
- French toast is my all time favorite breakfast food and my mom surprise-woke me up with it on Wednesday morning. There was perfection in all that powdered sugar-y goodness.
- Also, while cleaning, I hit the goldmine of 90s boy band collections. All backstreet boys, N'Sync, 98 Degrees, Hanson, annnnnd O-Zone. They're all there. And they may have flown back with me.
- Mornings have seriously become my thing. It's blissful how quite the house is at 7am. And how cool my office is. LIke, the sun hits it just right in the afternoon and it gets HOT. Good lighting for pictures though, so we'll just focus on that.
- So yeah, I can count and stuff... thats only four! I know, right?! Can we just chalk this up as a week spent too in the moment for pictures? That's the only excuse I've got, guys. Buuuuut... while I've got ya here, follow me on instagram.