Friday, April 05, 2013

High Five for Friday

Hey guys, it is Friday!  My week has been chock full of stuff.  I've just finally gotten to sit down and relax, so my friday is treating me well.  

Since it is Friday, I am linking up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk for her High Five For Friday link up! So here is what my week has looked like:


 

Plane views > any other views.  They are just awe-inspiring


Homemade pizza on an experimental homemade crust


Margaritas on Lake Austin.  Oh how I love that city.


And more dinner... Macaroni and Brownies.  I never claimed to be good, guys.


And a little home state pride, because I love Texas.


How was your week?  Let us know and link up :)

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg


  

3 comments:

  1. I just jumped off a plane! I know what you mean about the view it truly is something beautiful!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the view out of the plane window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mac and brownies sounds like my kind of dinner!

    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete