Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Favorites

june 27

one / this "howdy" mat is a perfect throw to my Texas roots  two / I have long been obsessed with modern, sleek clocks and I am super in love with the edgier feel of this one  three / this is such a fun bowl for summer entertaining  four / this classic wishbone chair has been on my wish list for a while!  I'm definitely wanting to find a place for them in our new place  five / how great is this mermaid bookend?

This has been a pretty interesting week!  I designed my photography website and I am working on setting it up this weekend, I added some new items to my pre-mades shop, and I think the blog is finally all tweaked out. My parents bought a pool table this week so we have spent a good amount of time playing and hanging out.  This weekend I plan on doing some DIY projects and getting a little organizing done!  What are your weekend plans?  Hope it's a good one!

4 comments:

  1. that mermaid book end is pretty fabulous! It's got a tasteful vibe even though it's a mermaid, great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Yes Love this! That howdy mat is perfect.


    www.bellevieblog.com

    ReplyDelete