Sunday, May 18, 2014

Big News + Blog Life Update

Today I have some big news to share with you!  As of last week, we are officially moving to Austin!

The news came about suddenly, and at an interesting time, but we have been hoping for this for a while, so we are ecstatic!  Our moving day is set for Monday, the 26th, after which we will spend a week getting settled in and exploring (and rediscovering) this place that I've always wanted to get back to.  I can't wait to show you why I love this city so much!

But in the meantime, I have decided to take a step back.

I want big, full memories of this time.  I want to be all in it rather than feel the need to keep a constant eye out for good blog material.  Because of this, I have decided to take a temporary break.  I'm not sure how long it is going to be, a few weeks to a month-ish, but I know that I will be so excited to come back with all that extra energy and motivation, all from my very favorite city.

So bear with me while I'm gone, I haven't abandoned this thing yet :)

I'll be instagramming a bunch, so follow along and keep up to date!



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the move to Austin! How exciting! :) Austin is definitely a great city to live in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the move! It will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your move + can't wait to read/see all about your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete