Monday, November 04, 2013

The Winter Collection // Warby Parker



Many of you know that I am a huge fan of Warby Parker.  I include a pair of their glasses in almost every style post I do, because ya know, they're that awesome.  So, I was stoked when they asked me to help get the word out about their new winter collection!

Now, I love Warby Parker for multiple reasons, but the first thing that drew me to them was their commitment to giving back.  I love the idea that every time I buy a pair of glasses, Warby Parker gives a pair to someone in need.  They're one of the good ones, ya know.  Lots of brownie points.

But to shine some light on their new collection...

The inspiration for this collection is rustic meets modern and that unique feeling of excitement that only the winter season can bestow.  The new collection includes 6 new frame shapes and 5 new colors to choose from.  

After looking through them, it's safe to say that I am smitten.  The new collection in right in line with the past collections that you know and love.  The new colors are warm and encompass that wonderful winter feeling.  I've been thinking about getting a new pair so I am super excited about all the new choices.  Now, it'll just be hard to decide. I'm talking inner conflict here, you guys.

So basically: winter is like, 5 minutes away and you'll want to be looking all snazzy for the season and Warby Parker has you covered. 

A few of my favorites include:



The pair I am anxious to try: The Durand in Woodland Tortoise


A pair in my tried and try favorite color: the Welty in Whisky Tortoise



and for when I am feeling something a little funkier: the Chamberlain in Saddle Sage


I am super excited to use their home try on program to try out some of these beauties!

So what about you?  Which pairs are you loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment