Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What I've Been Up To

Hello everyone!  I hope that you had a wonderful weekend.  I know it's a day late but ya know, Monday's are always busy.  And weekends are never restful enough, ya know?  It's crazy how the busy-ness just seems to creep up on you and before you know it, you're schedule is packed full! I like it though.  After having so much downtime the past few months, I am really relishing the feeling of getting out there and getting things done.

Today I just wanted to post a little bit about what I have been up to!  I have been wanting to get into some design work for a while, so a few months ago, I jumped in!  It's been a blast exercising my creative muscles, so to speak.   I just finished up a few designs for Sheila and Lindsey and I can't thank these ladies enough.  They were so pleasant to work with and I had so much fun designing for them.  Check out their blogs below and pop on over and say hi!



And lastly, I have a little design that I finished up the other day.  It's a pre-made template that can be customized (and includes installation).  The info will be up on my design site later this week.  If you're interested though, feel free to shoot me an email.



So, ya know, If you're wanting to spruce up your blog, find out how we can work together!  It'll be awesome, I promise :)

So, what have you guys been up to?  Anything exciting?!  I want to hear it all :)


8 comments:

  1. These look great!!! You must be excited that you started this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you are so sweet. You were great to work with and you did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous designs! I love your blog design too, It looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vaida Tamošauskaitė10:11 AM, October 29, 2013

    well done you, girl! these are really nice designs :) ! so talented you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work! I love how pretty and clean these designs are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great designs Sarah!! Best of luck to you. I may need to use you in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the design you created for Lindsey. :)

    ReplyDelete