Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Home Goodies

I am always decorating my home in some way or another.  And fall is the season that screams renewal for me (ya know, like spring!).  During the fall I love to switch out a few pieces and right now I am wanting a lot of black & white, gold and brass, and a few earthy touches.

I'll be back tomorrow with some of my favorite shops (that include some of these goodies below) but for now, here are some things that I am pining for.  Or, more likely, am pining to DIY.





And second on the agenda is a little introduction to the lovely Cece from Pink Sunshine.  She is sponsoring me this month and her blog is just wonderful!  Go see for yourself.



A Girl Smitten: Twitter A Girl Smitten: Facebook A Girl Smitten: Instagram A Girl Smitten: Bloglovin A Girl Smitten: Pinterest Image Map   

1 comment:

  1. The mirror is fantastic and I'm loving the pillows, so romantic!!

    ReplyDelete