Monday, March 04, 2013

Over the Weekend

Oh what a weekend!  I hope everyones was lovely as well.  It included a lot of down time, puppy bonding, eating, and cuddling. 

This monday I am linking up with Samis Shenanigans and synfully delicious for a few over the weekend posts!



My best friend and I took my pups out to the park for a walk in the 70 degree weather.  70 DEGREES.  I am in heaven right about now.


Nick took me to Triple J, a gorgeous, delicious, chop house and brewery in our little town.  The entire place really is just picturesque - really made me wish I had brought my good camera.  Needless to say, we will be returning. 



And then, before the 70 degree weather there was a blizzard.  Golly knows how I'm not sick with all the extreme weather changes here.


And picture proof of the best brunch ever.  Like seriously, pastry heaven in that bowl.


Link up with us!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment