Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Finds Me Peaceful



Good morning and happy Monday to you all!  I hope you had a happy, peaceful few days.

This weekend was one large blur.  It was a little bit of puppy drama, a chunk of strange, mystery sickness and the resulting antibiotics, some sporadic working, and wildly strange sleep patterns.  All this, bundled up into an unfortunate mess made the weekend a bit of a bummer.  But never fear, there is always a silver lining to being under the weather - Nick's display of nurturing skills.  Because really, what is sweeter than a man doing everything he can to make you feel just the tiniest bit better.  So I can't really feel down when I am reminded how blessed I am - all thanks to this icky little stomach bug-ish thing.

Then I remember what this week and this month has to offer and I just can't wait. So many things are coming to realization that I don't even know what to think.  Im mostly excited and just a little bit nervous to see where these changes take me but I am slowly but surely learning to let go and find peace knowing that what is meant to be will be.  But more on this later...

Right now I'd like to know how your weekend was.  Tell me something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment