Hello! I am once again linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for her High Five for Friday link up! Pop on over and join in.
This week has been eventful. So eventful in fact that the 5 for friday is becoming the 7 for friday on my little blog this week. So we'll call it the High Five for Friday with a few to grow on. Moving on...
1 With the move coming up in a hurry I feel the need to pre-shop. I can. not. help. it. I am so excited to decorate our new place that I have been frequenting Target, perhaps a bit too much.
2. My Thursday night consisted of drinking wine while helping my former roomie pack for her big girl job move to Chicago! I would be jealous until I remember that this means I have a free place to stay whenever I get the urge to go. While sifting through stuff I found a little kitchen plaque we bought for our very first apartment when we were little freshman babies. I wrote a little note on the back and quickly stuck it into a box so she'd find it when she unpacked. I left the sticker to remind us of the meagerness of our decorating budget - and how excited we were to be buying our first pieces of "art."
3. Deciding on my Warby Parker frames was difficult, but someone has to do the hard stuff.
4. This is a throwback but I loved it and had to share. Max got cut out but I can assure you, he was super precious as a puppy.
5. And here he is now. Making weird faces and stuff. But seriously, stop doing that with your mouth please.
6. This is my, 'how am I ever going to get everything together before we have to be out of our house?' face. And this is where you may say, 'maybe you should stop shopping and actually pack - and learn to be sneakier, I can see those clothes in the background...'
7. Wake up call. This is how I am greeted in the morning by my Ellie - complete with some nudging and kisses.
How was your week?