Hey guys! I ended up taking a little break last week. I don't really have a good reason, sometimes you just need a few days to get other life things taken care of. But that's how it goes, right? Anyway, on to the weekly wishes for this week, a day late.
So, since I was absent last week, we'll just talk about the goals from two weeks ago...
- Workout every weekday. I did this! It felt so good so I'm going to keep this up this coming week!
- list clothes on poshmark. I started doing this. But honestly, I bought more than I sold :/
- plan a weekend trip for N and I. Eh. I started looking up places but I just couldn't decide. I'm going to keep working on this and hopefully it comes together soon.
So, this week I plan on…
- Getting my hair done! It has been forever since I have gotten my hair done and I am so anxious for a little bit of a change.
- Sending back all my returns. This is a silly one but I am horrible about sending back my returns from things that I bought. Most of the stores that I like to shop at don't have a location where I live so I do a lot of online shopping and thus I don't get to try things on until I get them in the mail… which means returns, unfortunately. I have a little stack going and I just need to tote them all to the post office.
- Start job hunting! Nick and I have been talking about moving back to Austin for a while now and it seems that things are starting to come together… and the time just seems right. We don't really have anything holding us here except our jobs, so we're job hunting starting this week! I couldn't be more excited about this, like, I'm ecstatic :)
Here'e to another great week! :)