Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I am Grateful, Week 4

It is Wednesday again!  Which means it's time for the I am Grateful linkup :)  Let's jump right in, shall we?

This Blog.  When I started this blog I had expectations for what it would bring.  I hoped to grow in the community and maybe get some sponsors, yadda yadda, you know the drill.  I didn't think much further than that.  But the opportunities that have arisen from just starting a blog are amazing!  And what makes it more amazing is that it is something that I am doing for myself.  It is literally all in my hands.  It's scary and humbling and inspiring all at the same time.  So I am thankful for this little guy, each and every day.

Growing positivity.  I haven't always been the most positive person.  In fact, the majority of the time, I am down right negative.  I never see the good in something unless I really try.  And gosh this can make day to day life all the more taxing.   So, this summer I have been making it a point to work on this.  I have been reading the book May Cause Miracles and I love it!  I can feel those little shifts and I can tell that things are getting brighter :)

Wine.  This was coming at some point or another.  There are a million reasons why I could sing the praises of wine but let me just name a few: it gives you that blissfully sleepy feel at which point I nod off in the most pleasant of ways, it tastes yummy, it's literally become the drink of choice for us millennials, especially if you're hanging out on the couch with your bestie, or packing, or cooking, or blogging... which brings me to the fact that it's actually a good choice no matter what you're doing.  Good choices all around, you guys.

So what are you thankful for this week?  Link up below!  





A Girl Smitten: Twitter A Girl Smitten: Facebook A Girl Smitten: Instagram A Girl Smitten: Bloglovin A Girl Smitten: Pinterest Image Map   

8 comments:

  1. wine is usually on my gratitude lists as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Love the growing positivity. Take it one day at a time. I am like that too...I try my hardest to always keep a positive attitude.

    I am a new follower! Found you from the GCF bloghop!!

    I am excited to be following your blog and look forward to keeping up!!

    xo

    Christina

    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post. Love the idea of this link up! Thanks for the chance to link up!!
    xoxo, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha - I too am extremely grateful for wine!! What a great link up !!! Will try and find some time to write a post and join in!



    I'm your newest follower from the friend connect blog hop. Hope you have a wonderful week!


    Aanie (from Little Haven & The Active Mum) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right?! I'm a fanatic. Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment, I always appreciate it :)


    I'm heading over to follow ya! I look forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome! Thanks for linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I love meeting new bloggers :) I'll head over and take a look at your blog!


    Thanks for taking the time to comment! Yes, I feel like a little effort here will go a long way in being positive in the future. That is a huge motivator for me.

    ReplyDelete