Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy Monday



Happy Monday everyone!  For those of you who have been following along via instagram, moving is almost behind me!  Thank you lord!  It has been a long process and I am ready to simply relax in my new home. 
But this monday was an interesting one.  We had to meet with not only the senior apparel buyer for our company but also the CEO.  The actual, factual C.E.O.  Talk about nerve racking.  After weeks of getting ready for this big visit it feels like a weight lifted off my shoulders for it to finally be over and done with.  And it went really well to boot.  So now we can return to work as normal, sans freak outs.
I'll be back tomorrow with a real post but tonight Im parking it on the couch with some popcorn and some good 'ol Grey's Anatomy reruns on netflix.  From where Im sitting, monday night looks like heaven.

Also, I'm linking up today!  Check it out:





No comments:

Post a Comment