Monday, July 28, 2014

Weekly Wishes


Happy monday, everyone!  I hope your weekend was great :) My Saturday was spent down on the Texas Coast attending my baby cousin's wedding. Only 21 years old, seriously! It was a gorgeous wedding complete with a photo booth, which my family took complete advantage of. Sunday we lounged around the house, did a little yard work and I hit up the Nordstrom Anniversary sale online (which was great, by the way!) I'll have some of my favorite items for y'all this week!

Anyway, on to Weekly Wishes! I'm a spotty participator so I don't have anything to report from last week because I didn't make any goals last week. Oops! So, let's just jump right on in with this week.

one. work on getting my photography site up and running. Right now I need to complete my portfolio and add packages and pricing and then it should be ready to go! I'm pretty excited about this, it's something I've been wanting to do for quite a while now, and it is finally becoming a reality.

two. give my dogs a bath. This should be an easy one but for some reason I can never pin myself down to really do it. If you follow me on instagram then you know that I picked them up some new collars (what? you don't buy your pups new collars every few months?!) and I'm treating it like so: they need a bath before they can wear their new clothes. So yeah, a bath this week is a must.

three. Do some DIYs. I have a stock pile of DIY ideas that I never get around to. This week I hope to break out the supplies and make something fun!

What are your goals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment