Friday, April 04, 2014

Current Beauty Favorites

I have become quite the beauty enthusiast over the years and even more so over the last few months.  I don't know if it's spring that has me wanting to try new things or what but I've been taking the leap and branching out and I've come across some real gems…



BareMinerals Lipstick in Go The Distance - This is the perfect coral color lipgloss for ladies with fair, cool skin.  Most coral colors look too orange for my skin tone but this one is great!  I am hooked.

One Love Organics Skin Savior - This stuff gets great reviews and I can definitely see why!  It has evened out my skin tone and made my skin glow-y and you can use it any way you please.  It's a night cream, a moisturizer, a cleanser, a spot treatment, etc.  The best thing, though, is that it is all natural!  I love finding beauty products that are natural and work well.  

Clarins Toning Lotion - I have always loved using a toner.  It just makes my skin feel refreshed and super clean.  Usually I have trouble with them drying me out and making my skin flaky but this one solved all of that.  It's super gentle and has a nice smell, if you like chamomile.  

MAC Blush in Cubic - This blush is a great everyday blush for us fair skinned ladies.  It's not very pigmented but can be built up.  It's a little pink and a little bronze and gives such a natural, pretty look.

BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Hot Shot - This is kind of like the lipgloss version of the lipstick above.  It's surprisingly suited to my skin tone while still being fun and bright.  

Almay Concealer/Highlighter Duo - I discovered this last week and I am hooked!  I usually steer clear of drugstore concealers because most of them just don't get the job done but this one works really well with the bare minerals makeup that I wear!


Now, check out what my friend Amanda is loving right now!


Shop her current favorite and stop by her blog!


Have a great Friday, you guys!

6 comments:

  1. I also love MAC's blushes! I think I need to try out your shade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't the BareMinerals lip products awesome?! I have been so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO.... I need to try that blush (not that I need another one).

    ReplyDelete
  4. One Love looks interesting. it is at most drugstore? I love the name :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to try that Skin Savior. I've tried everything (in my budget) to even out my skin tone and nothing works! I definitely need a savior, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Bare Minerals Moxie lipgloss! It's my favorite - the color lasts so long :)

    ReplyDelete