Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summa Summa Summer Time!

Hello guys!  Let me just apologize for my lack of posting. Real life has been getting in the way waaaaaay too much, feel me?  Things are good, don't get me wrong, just rambunctiously hectic.  I just need to breathe.

And breathe I will when I make my trip to see my family this coming Monday!  Stoked.

But okay.  I've been dreaming of summer outfits and I am so excited to be able to wear some pretty things!  The weather here has been bad.  I'm talking dust storms, and rain, and thunder/lightning, etc.  It even got bad enough that I ran around the house lighting candles (and warning Nick that Call of Duty may go down) in case of a power outage. But... hopefully that weather is on the outs and sun shiny days are in.  Here's to crossed fingers!

Aaaaand, here's the clothes, because I know that what you actually came for...



Summer Time



Sunglasses  ▲  Fedora  ▲  Essie Polish  ▲  Necklace  ▲  studded bracelet  ▲  string bracelet  ▲  Sandals  ▲ Cross-body  ▲  Scarf  ▲  Dress

I am in loooooove with this little madewell dress.  It is sold out online but I am hoping that I might be able to pick it up at the Austin store... maybe?  Also, Sole Society is my new best friend.  Hence the accessories picks.  And, my all time favorite nail polish.  It's absolutely, subtly gorgeous.

Anyway... Happy Friday Eve to ya!


8 comments:

  1. wow! love this outfit! especially that dress! adorable! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm trying so hard to track it down.

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit! I'm especially loving the dress and the bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outfit is so great! I need that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute outfit! I am especially loving the scarf and sandals! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank lady! Those sandals are my fave. I wear them almost daily.

      Delete